BEST AI Character Voice Generator Text To Speech Software – SPEECHELO
• This AI (Artificial Intelligence) generated Text to Speech software can transform any text into speech.
• Male & Female voices included.
• Record your Voice and use it as a text to speech.
• High or low-speed playback with pre-set speed options.
• The only text-to-speech engine that adds inflections in the Voice.
• Works in English and 23 other languages.
• Over 30 human-sounding voices.
• Read the text in 3 ways: Normal tone, Joyful tone, Serious tone.
• Works with any video creation software: Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Audacity, etc.
Technology has made many advances during the past few decades, but what if you were born without a voice? How can you communicate with others? One way to meet this challenge is by using text-to-speech software.
Table of Contents
- 1 What is a Text to Speech Software?
- 2 Types of Text to Speech Software
- 3 What does Text to Speech Reader Software do?
- 4 What are the advantages of using Text to Speech Voice Generator Software?
- 5 SPEECHELO Review- The Best AI Character Voice Generator Text To Speech Software
- 6 Why Should You Buy SPEECHELO?
- 7 Some of SPEECHELO – Text to Speech Software Generated Sample DEMOS
- 8 Key Features of this Most Realistic Text to Speech Software that stand it out from the rest are
- 8.1 • Say goodbye to expensive voiceover artists and unreliable freelancers
- 8.2 • Male & Female voices are included
- 8.3 • It generates 100% human-sounding voices
- 8.4 • Speechelo reads the text in 3 ways: Normal tone, Joyful tone and Serious tone
- 8.5 • Over 30 human-sounding voices are included
- 8.6 • Scarcity voiceover
- 8.7 • Speechelo works in English and 23 other languages
- 8.8 • It works with any video creation software
- 9 How does this AI (Artificial Intelligence) Character Voice Generator work?
- 10 As of now, the following Voices (Languages) are included in Speechelo
- 11 Wrapping Up
- 12 FAQ on Character Voice Generator or Text to Speech Generator Software
What is a Text to Speech Software?
A text to speech software converts a computer screen into an audible voice. It includes voice synthesis, which means it creates the sound of the person speaking. The software has digital voice compression, which compresses a digitized audio file in order to save disk space and minimize transmission time. As such, it is often less noticeable than other types of programs that generate sound from scratch.
A text to speech software has the ability to read aloud and speak back words and sentences. It also controls voice speed, pitch, language accent and other pacing. The user can control the emphasis of certain words by slowing down or speeding up their pronunciation.
Types of Text to Speech Software
There are two major types of text to speech software:
Screen Reader: Screen readers usually open with a voice or a robot-like computer voice, depending on which type you use.
Synthetic Voice: Synthetic voices are created by sophisticated sound synthesis programs and usually have a mellow tone to them. They often sound like the typical voice you would hear from the “Salesman on TV”.
What does Text to Speech Reader Software do?
Text-to-speech Software converts the text into audio files. It reads the words aloud for you. It’s is an accessibility tool that converts text on a computer screen into synthesized speech.It can work in both standard and high definition programs like Windows Vista, Mac OS and Linux or even mobile apps.
The features that come with the Text to Speech Voice Generator Software are:
- Easy to use
- Powerful text to speech engine
- Can work with different languages or media file types (PDF, Excel, Flash etc.)
- It can be easily integrated into a website or other apps or programs.
What are the advantages of using Text to Speech Voice Generator Software?
Some advantages of the software include:
• Ability to control the Voice as you like. You can choose the Voice, speed, volume and many other things. This enables you to hear everything said in every program you use or website visit, Facebook status update, tweet, or email. It is a great way to make your computer talk to you.
• You don’t need anyone’s help to hear what you’re reading. You’re able to be independent and read anything without anyone else’s help.
• There are different voices for use. You can choose from male, female or even a robot voice.
• It saves time and money because you never need to repurchase a CD player or any instrument to hear what’s being said when someone is talking to you, wherever you are in the world.
• Text to speech software is also excellent for business and educational use. You can send reports and other information to anyone who cannot come to you.
• People can download the software on their phones or computers without any issue and can take advantage of the software easily.
SPEECHELO Review- The Best AI Character Voice Generator Text To Speech Software
Here we are discussing one of the Most Realistic Text Speech Software. The name of the product is Speechelo. Speechelo is one of the Best AI (Artificial Intelligence) Text To Speech Generator Software that instantly transforms any text into a 100% Human-Sounding Voice-Over within seconds.
SPEECHELO - PRODUCT FEATURES
1) Speechelo can transform any text into speech.
• Credit: Source of above Video: Speechelo – AI Text To Speech
Why Should You Buy SPEECHELO?
Speechelo is the Perfect Solution for your Text to Speech Software need because it is:
• Powerful, Fast, Efficient, Flexible & Cost-effective. It provides complete control over the quality of output.
• When it comes to delivering an audience via marketing, you need a powerful voice to draw people in. A good example would be what Radio DJs do. They find the most exciting topic to discuss and give their Voice a professional touch to get people interested.
• Speechelo does all of these for you with only 3 mouse clicks. Not only that, it has a wide variety of excellent features that have been discussed below.
Please go through the key features of Speechelo and decide for yourself if you should include this awesome cahracter voice generator text to speech software in your next project.
But, before going into the Key Features, please have a loot at…
Some of SPEECHELO – Text to Speech Software Generated Sample DEMOS
Italian (Female) | DEMO
Spanish (Female) | DEMO
US English (Male) | DEMO
British English (Male) | DEMO
French (Female) | DEMO
Key Features of this Most Realistic Text to Speech Software that stand it out from the rest are
• Say goodbye to expensive voiceover artists and unreliable freelancers
There is no doubt that having a voiceover for your videos can be great, but sometimes it may not be realistic. Whether you are a small company or a big one, you do not have the money to hire a professional voiceover artist. But with this software, it will be easy for you to get the same professional-sounding results without having to spend too much money.
• Male & Female voices are included
Say hello to a brand new way of transforming your text into speech. Imagine how easy it will be for you to get your message across with the help of a powerful voiceover. Not only that, but you also get to choose from a wide variety of voices, both Male and Female, that will fit your needs better.
• It generates 100% human-sounding voices
With the help of this Artificial Intelligent software, you are sure to have that professional touch in your voiceovers. It is not like any other standard text to speech software that you use. This one adds inflections to your Voice, and it is more realistic. It will make you sound as if you are talking to an actual person in real life.
• Speechelo reads the text in 3 ways: Normal tone, Joyful tone and Serious tone
With this character voice over software, you have the option to do whatever you want with your voice. For instance, you can choose how your Voice should sound when reading the text or what type of emotions should fit the situation. Choose the option you want, and this software will work for you.
• Over 30 human-sounding voices are included
When it comes to getting things done, you need to have a wide variety of choices. This software gives you different types of voices in all age groups and genders to choose which one suits best for your needs.
• Scarcity voiceover
You may also include a sense of urgency on any products or services you offer with this software’s help. It will help you bring up scenarios where you need to be quick to get the best results.
You have to make sure that you are ready for this challenge and are willing to put in the necessary work. This is not a walk in the park, but it will be easy for you to achieve your goals if you are prepared for them. If you use this software, other people might notice your videos and be interested in what you have to say.
• Speechelo works in English and 23 other languages
Not only that, but this one has an option to allow you to select the language that fits your needs. You can use any of the 23 languages available in this software so that people will understand you better.
• It works with any video creation software
You can use this software with any video creation software you prefer to create your perfect videos. This software will do the rest for you by making sure that your voiceover is delivered perfectly.
You can include as many details as you want with the help of this software, and it still will come out great in the end. Speechelo works fine with Camtasia, Adobe Premiere, iMovie, Audacity, etc.
How does this AI (Artificial Intelligence) Character Voice Generator work?
This text to speech reader software works in 3 simple steps.
STEP 1: Paste your Text
All you need to do is paste the text that you want to generate a Voiceover of.
STEP 2: Select a voice
You can choose from any of the 30+ voices with this software and then click “Next”. It’s effortless, and it only takes a few seconds to get your character voice ready. If you like more than one Voice, then keep selecting different voices until you find the best one for your needs.
STEP 3: Generate and Download
Finally, Click on the Generate button and wait for a couple of seconds for the Most realistic text to speech voice to generate. Now you’re ready to Download the generated Voice.
It’s as SIMPLE as that.
You may also like to Read: Unlimited RAP Beat Bundle Review | Get 50 Best Kool Fast RAP Beats!
As of now, the following Voices (Languages) are included in Speechelo
• US English: Billy(Male)
• US English: Rosie(Female)
• US English: Owen – Kid(Male)
• US English: Henry(Male)
• British English: Beatrix(Female)
• British English: Arthur(Male)
• Australian English: Allison
• Indian English: Mirai(Female)
• Spanish: Priscilla(Female)
• Spanish Albano(Male)
• Spanish Mexican: Lalita(Female)
• Spanish Mexican: Leticia
• Spanish US: Fiore(Female)
• Spanish: Olimpia(Female)
• Spanish: Fiore(Female)
• French: Thiery(Male)
• French: Magalie(Female)
• Portuguese Brazil Leila(Female)
• Portuguese: Catarina(Female)
• Portuguese: Júlia(Female)
• Portuguese Brazil: Rafinha
• German: Anke(Female)
• German: Lina(Female)
• German: Martin(Male)
• Italian: Roberto(Male)
• Italian: Delinda(Female)
• Italian: Valentina(Female)
• Greek: Georgios (Male)
• Hebrew: Omar(Male)
• Hindi: Viti(Female)
• Tamil: Gurnam(Male)
• Telugu: Laban(Male)
• Thani: Chinda(Female)
• Indonesian: Arief(Male)
• Hungarian: Lajos (Male)
• Japanese: Takewaki(Female)
• Korean: Yebin(Female)
• Norwegian: Erle(Female)
• Norwegian: Nora(Female)
• Malaysia: Soleh(Male)
• Polish: Marzena(Female)
• Polish: Zuzanna(Female)
• Romanian: Dana (Female)
Speechelo is an excellent tool for online businesses, as it can be used to make quality videos without any prior knowledge. If you want to create a video, but you don’t have the budget to hire a professional voiceover actor, this will be the perfect tool for you.
However, if you want a very high-quality voice over and are not afraid of spending money, hiring an actor is your best choice. It all depends on your needs and what your budget allows.
FAQ on Character Voice Generator or Text to Speech Generator Software
Here are some Technical and Non-technical Frequently Asked Questions and Answers on Text-to-Speech Generator Software that might come to your mind.
Ans. Text-to-speech software is a computer program that converts plain text into spoken audio. This technology has been widely using as speech synthesis for converting written content encoded in ASCII code (such as Web pages) into synthetic speech.
Ans. A speech synthesis system converts text into speech (sound) that the user can hear. A synthetic voice is the result of text-to-speech technology.
A speech synthesizer or text-to-speech (TTS) engine is a software application that can convert text into audible speech. Such software can be used to turn a page on a book, dictate text into a word processor, or communicate via voice with a mobile phone.
TTS engines are often used for synthesizing the human voice in computer games and virtual Assistants.
Ans. (AI) Artificial Intelligence is a state in which machines perform tasks and activities equivalent to humans, such as reasoning, self-awareness, learning ability, intention recognition, etc. The AI industry has had many attempts at achieving AI.
Artificial intelligence is the intelligence of machines and the branch of computer science that aims to create it. AI textbooks define the field as “the study and design of intelligent agents, where an intelligent agent is a system that perceives its environment and takes actions that maximize its chances of success.
Ans. It is very cost-effective, does not require a person to do the work of voice generation (as speech synthesizers do it), and saves employees’ time instead of having to type out long documents or programs on the computer screen.
• It can be used in a highly secure environment. It can be controlled easily from any remote location by an audio-only connection. Unlike voice recognition software, the user does not usually share any vital information with the software.
• It can be used while working in conference calls or attending to other activities.
• It saves the cost of hiring people who would otherwise be required to do voice generation work. Also, it can save money by reducing the amount of time it would take a person to generate audio content manually (on a computer).
Ans. The generated voice, at times, might not sound real. The voice might be very slow and choppy, with pauses often between each word. Some words can only be said accurately by humans.
Text-to-speech cannot read aloud complex mathematical expressions, chemical compounds, or medical terminology as the computer cannot understand the human language and grammar.
Speech recognition technology works well only when a person uses relatively simple sentences in one language, such as English or Spanish while speaking at a normal pace.
Ans. Yes, listening to text in generated speech can alter reading comprehension if the listener has no prior knowledge about the topic.
Let’s consider an example: You are reading a medical journal article on ‘HIV/AIDS’ in speech-generated text. After reading some paragraphs on how doctors can help patients fight the disease, your memory stops working correctly.
That is because you have filled your mind with wrong information on what will follow, like a patient trying to fight the disease. After you finish reading the text, you are unable to recall any further information on fighting AIDS.
This happens when we rely too much on technology for learning.
Ans. If a word has never been said before, the text-to-speech generator will pronounce it based on its phonetics. That means the software will understand how the word is pronounced by listening to all versions of that word and select the correct one to pronounce.
Sometimes, this can lead to errors and causes the computer to pronounce some words wrong. This situation can become quite problematic for medical terminologies, as we are unsure how humans pronounce these words.
Example: Laughter is a humanly produced sound that is used for communication and entertainment. The word ‘laughter’ in the medical text is synthesized based on its phonetics, but the computer does not recognize the word ‘humanly produced sound’. So, when you listen to the synthesized word, it will seem like noise.
Ans. Yes. People tend to form their pictures in their minds when they listen to the speech. The listener might not be able to form a clear picture if the voice of the synthesized text lacks clarity and fluency or insufficient pauses between words.
On the other hand, if the voice sounds too perfect, it might lead you to think that it is a machine talking, disturbing and losing interest in listening. This can have a negative effect on reading comprehension.
Also, if the voice does not match what you are reading in the text, it can distract you.
Ans. It’s all about phonetics. The computer reads the English text and matches it with its phonetic counterpart in the database. In this way, the computer can identify which sound should be made at which time, by which part of the mouth.
For example, if the word ‘path’ is matched with ‘path in the database, then it will create an /f/ sound in its mouth for 1 second. The synthesized text will be /faith., the sound of ‘path’.
The mouth movement is a major factor in the success of text to speech software. The mouth movement is recorded using special electronic sensors, and it’s a real-time digital recording that can be played back at any given point in time by the software.
Ans. The text to audio process includes the following stages:
1) Generating transcripts of text. This involves using a specialized language-processing program that runs on a computer to analyze the text and extract keywords and their relationships from it, analyzing them by scanning for words like ‘is’, ‘was’, etc.
2) For each word, the software generates phonemes to convert the word to a spoken sequence and then joins the sequences into one continuous string.
3) The text string is turned into a packet of digital audio information by the Synthesizer and sent to an output speaker or headphones.
4) The synthesized speech is stored in a database for further use.
Ans. The text to audio software has several very important characteristics:
• Speed. Since the computer must-read text, there must be an immediate and seamless flow from one sentence to the next.
• Vocabulary. The text to audio software must understand the context of a given sentence when it is spoken and pronounce it accordingly.
• Fluency. The voice of the synthesized speech must have enough fluency. If the Synthesizer recognizes that you are reading a medical journal article on “HIV/AIDS”, it should pronounce each word while reading aloud accurately and fluently.
• Accurately identifying words based on phonetics. The synthesized speech must accurately identify the context of a given word in a sentence when it is being read aloud.
• Accurate pronunciation of words, phrases and sentences. The computer must be able to pronounce words in a sentence while reading aloud properly. If the computer says ‘cat’ instead of ‘can’, it will make a mistake.
• Word stress. Most computer voice readers can’t differentiate between different forms of a word like ‘is’, ‘was’ and ‘are’. To do that, you will need to use a speech-processing program such as the one mentioned above.
• Not over-reading. The synthesized speech must not read the text too fast. It should not have pauses or stumbles to read bits of the text in mid-sentence or halfway through a sentence. It should also words that are not in the text.
• Accurately pronouncing all words and phrases. A synthesized speech voice must pronounce all words and phrases correctly, including the articles’ a’, ‘the’, ‘of’ and ‘and’.
• Minimizing stumbles. The synthesized speech must read the text with as little stumbling, hesitation or missing of words as possible.
• Accurately pronouncing the proper number of words. The synthesized voice should not read a sentence with more words than required and should not drop the last word.
• Changing pitch for emphasis. The synthesized text must read out loud in different pitches, depending on the context. This means that sometimes it will pronounce a word or phrase at a lower pitch to make it sound more important, and other times it will pronounce the phrase at a higher pitch to make it more emphatic.
Ans. Natural language processing, or NLP, is a branch of artificial intelligence (AI) that understands the meaning of natural human language in computers.
The process of natural language processing involves using algorithms to map computer input into a formal representation, the process of which can be divided into six major tasks:
1) Lexical analysis. This involves identifying words and their structure.
2) Syntactic analysis. This concerns identifying phrases, clauses, sentences and their relationship to each other.
3) Semantic analysis. This deals with identifying topics and categories, which in turn can be mapped to the meaning of a sentence.
4) Speech recognition. This is recognizing words and phrases both spoken or written by a person or automated speech synthesizer.
5) Automatic speech recognition. This involves the automatic identification of words and phrases from natural language text.
6) Automatic speech synthesis. This involves the production of synthetic text based on the input data.
Ans. Natural language processing or NLP is very important because:
1) It promotes the development of intelligent systems that can comprehend and analyze spoken or written language. For example, an application that can understand and respond to natural language could handle conversations between two individuals who may not speak the same language.
2) It helps integrate different applications like database searching or information retrieval systems, translating documents between different languages and voice recognition and synthesis to create computer interfaces with natural language.
Ans. Speech recognition is the process of converting spoken text into an electronically stored text format for further processing. It’s usually done by a speech-to-text converter or speech-to-text software installed on your computer that process input sound signals to convert them into words in real-time.
Speech recognition is important in automatic speech synthesis, where speech input must be converted into an electronically stored text format for further processing.
Ans. An automatic speech recognition (ASR) system is a mechanism that accurately recognizes verbal input data from an electronic format such as audio, text, and video. It also produces audible output in a natural voice or synthesized speech.
There are three types of Automatic speech recognition:
1) Speaker-independent ASR. This computerized mechanism can recognize speech in any language without any modification for a particular speaker. You would need a wide range of examples to train it with to learn to understand the variety of voices and dialects in the population.
2) Speaker-dependent ASR. This computerized mechanism is specially designed to recognize the unique voice characteristics of a specific speaker. It can recognize only what your voice says.
3) Hybrid ASR. This system combines the best features of both speaker-dependent and speaker-independent speech recognition systems. It can recognize both what you say and how you say it, that is, whether it’s your voice or somebody else’s.
Ans. Speech recognition and text-to-speech are two technologies that work similarly. Both convert input into spoken words, but the latter is specialized in converting text into speech, whereas the former recognizes speech through the sound waves.
Ans. A speech confidence score is the measure of the possibility that a particular word was correctly recognized by a speech recognition system or not. It’s usually expressed as a percentage between 0% and 100%. The higher the speech confidence score is, the more it is likely that the text was correctly recognized.
Ans. There are four major types of speech recognition: keyword spotting, continuous voice recognition, isolated word and isolated digit recognition. These are explained below:
1) Keyword Spotting Speech Recognition. This type of speech recognition system translates into programs through a series of keywords and phrases. As the user speaks into a microphone, the speech recognition software listens for keywords and phrases. When a keyword or phrase is detected, it immediately understands what the person is saying and provides an output.
2) Continuous Voice Recognition. This type of speech-recognition system uses an individual’s voice as a means to control a computer through a continuous flow of words that have been stored in its memory banks.
3) Isolated Word Recognition. This system can recognize isolated words but not continuous speech. It works by listening to the user speak individual words that are stored in its database. If there is a match with the stored sample, the computer recognizes and converts it into text format.
4) Isolated Digit Recognition. This type of speech recognition system recognizes numbers spoken by a single individual through a personal identification number (PIN). It is used to unlock a door or telephone, for example.
Ans. Like Apple’s Siri, a speech synthesizer engine is an application that converts digital text to speech with a natural voice. It has a high-quality speech in different voices, including male or female. Text can be spoken either by itself or by integrating the data into your application.
Ans. NLP can be classified into 8 types, which are explained below:
1) Discourse analysis. This is the study of language structure in terms of sentences, phrases, and clauses. It investigates how syntax and semantics are used to create meaning by organizing ideas into various types of discourse or text structure, such as narratives. For example, it can be applied to understanding and generating dialogues for natural language interfaces.
2) Name entity recognition (NER). NER is a process of recognizing how names are classified (e.g., a name object, a person name, or an organization name) by computers.
3) Entity resolution. This is the process of identifying and matching characters in text with their entities in the real world (e.g., speaker names, company names, or place names).
4) Coreference resolution. This is the process of determining whether two indefinite pronouns refer to the same entity or not. The word “which” can be used to distinguish two objects in the same category, but are ambiguous between two objects that belong in different categories.
5) Language identification. This is the process of finding references to a person, place, or thing in a text within a certain period. It has applications in tracking events through databases with their occurrence and highlighting correspondence between instances with an interactive timeline tool.
6) Semantics analysis. This is the process of understanding the meaning of words in a text and how they are related to each other through extracting implicit information (e.g., word senses, document structure, and sentiment).
7) Dialog management. This type of NLP can be applied to develop dialogues for computerized systems, which includes a natural language component and specific domain knowledge such as medical diagnosis, for example.
8) Machine translation. This is applying algorithms to translate text or speech from one language to another (e.g., English to Spanish).
Ans. The following are the most common techniques for determining speech recognition accuracy:
1) Articulation score or word error rate (WER). WER is calculated as the number of erroneous words divided by the total number of words minus one. An error occurs when a word spoken by a user doesn’t match an entry in the speech database. The higher the WER, the “more likely” it is that a word was not identified correctly, and vice versa.
2) Error rate (ER). This is used to measure how many users speak erroneous or unrecognized words from a different language or dialect differences. A high error rate may be due to the mismatch between the user’s language or dialect and the speech database.
3) False acceptance rate (FAR). This is used to measure how many times a word spoken by a user is “misclassified”. A high FAR percentage may be caused by various factors such as stress, background noise, or unusual pronunciation that matches closely with another word in the database.
4) Word retrieval rate (WRR). This is used to measure how fast word recognition and text generation are. WRR may be calculated as the number of times a word spoken by a user has been understood by the speech recognition system divided by the total number of words minus one. A high WRR indicates a faster response time.
5) Error rate in long-term memory (ER-LTM). This measures how many times users repeat the same words that were not recognized previously during subsequent repetitions. A higher ER-LTM percentage indicates that the user’s system recognizes a word incorrectly more than twice.
Ans. The following are features that can be adjusted to make the Synthesizer more powerful:
1) The pitch and tempo of a synthetic voice can be changed when the user speaks. This is used to control the pitch and pace of speech and lyrics for an application.
2) A synthesizer can change its voice in real-time by adjusting the pitch, tempo, or articulation point. This is used to create a custom voice or simulate a talking style you don’t have.
3) The volume of a synthetic voice can be adjusted during the speech. This is used for applications to provide a better experience for users.
4) A synthesizer’s pitch and tempo can be adjusted over the entire duration of the recorded speech. This is used to create different effects on a synthetic voice or simulate a talking style you don’t have.
End of Article