Email Marketing Freelance or Freelance Email Marketing or How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer is the topic we’re going to talk about in this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 Freelance Email Marketing
- 2 First, What is Email Marketing?
- 3 Why do companies hire someone for Freelance email marketing?
- 4 Why should you do email marketing? Email Marketing Freelance – How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer
- 5 Can you learn How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer?
- 6 What skills do you need in Freelance email marketing?
- 7 What Tools do you need in Email Marketing Freelance?
- 8 Where can you learn Freelance Email Marketing?
- 9 Conclusion:
Freelance Email Marketing
So, what we’ll discuss in this piece of article is Email Marketing Freelance or How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer. Whether it’s right for you and how you can get started with it.
First, What is Email Marketing?
Let’s understand what is email marketing. Email Marketing is planning out an email sequence to send the leads or customers with the goal of having them purchase a product or service.
So you’re sending emails with the goal of getting people to buy a product or service and this includes planning or writing emails.
Planning and Writing
And, it can be both planning and writing. It depends on what the clients’ needs are. But in most cases, it’s both.
In email marketing, a lot of people think that you just write one email and send it. But that’s not how it works.
Proper Plan and Strategy
With freelance email marketing, you have to have a plan of attack. You have to have a strategy.
So, there always has to be a plan or strategy. Otherwise, the marketing will fail. So email marketing is about planning and writing strategic emails.
You may also like to read “Benefits of using Templates for your Email Marketing Campaigns”
Why do companies hire someone for Freelance email marketing?
Because email marketing is one of the best ways to grow a business especially an online business.
Email marketing is extremely important in every online business. And every online business should have a strong email marketing plan.
But the problem with email marketing is that it’s complicated and small business owners usually don’t have the time to learn it or they do not have the knowledge to write or set up an email marketing campaign.
They are so busy working on their business/products that they don’t find time to set up email marketing campaigns properly. That’s why they hire other people to do freelance email marketing for them.
Why should you do email marketing? Email Marketing Freelance – How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer
• The first reason:
Freelance email marketing may pay you a lot of money if you’re good at it.
• The second reason may be:
It’s high in demand. As not many people can write business emails properly, it’s very much in demand.
• The third reason is:
Also, it’s very challenging and exciting. Since you work with different companies to grow their businesses, you have to create proper strategies. You have to create different plans to make it a success.
Can you learn How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer?
Email marketing is not something you can learn overnight. You have to spend a couple of months at least learning it. It’s not easy. It requires a lot of analysis and strategy.
So you’d have to look at numbers. You’d have to look at analytics. And you have to strategize. You can’t just attack right away. You have to plan things and not everyone can do it. Very few people can be very good at freelance email marketing and that’s the hard truth.
What skills do you need in Freelance email marketing?
- So you need to have an excellent command of English if you’re writing emails for an English audience.
- You have to be able to understand the customers. You have to be able to understand the psychology of the customers. Also, you have to understand the business.
- Also, you have to understand the business you’re writing for, and also you have to understand the people you’re writing to. Because you are working on connecting these two. And you have to understand how both of them work.
- You should be having good copywriting skills, i.e. sales writing skills. Also, You have to have great marketing skills. You have to know an excellent marketing strategy.
- For email marketing, you have to be well familiar with online marketing funnels and different email service providers.
And all of these skills can be learned. It’s a lot of a loop. It’s a long list. But all of this can be learned.
What Tools do you need in Email Marketing Freelance?
You just need a computer and the Internet for this. You don’t need a fancy computer to do the job. As most of your work will be writing, planning, and thinking, you don’t need any fancy tools to be able to do this work.
If you are interested in getting a Full-Time Email Marketing Job, I have written 14 top Questions and Answers in a descriptive manner that are asked in the Interview. You may have a look at the post HERE.
Now let’s take a look at who should do freelance email marketing?
- If you love and are good at marketing.
- Let’s assume that you are a person who loves to read human psychology.
- Also, you are skilled and if you know the art of selling.
- And if you are among those, who are great at planning and creating strategies.
- If you know how to write a story that can captivate people in around five hundred to a thousand words
Then email marketing would be a good area for you to look at.
Where can you learn Freelance Email Marketing?
There are plenty of paid and free courses to learn this. But it would be wise to take the free course first to find out more about it. And if you feel that, yes, this is the area where you should dive into it, then go, jump into it.
Where do you find jobs in Freelance Email Marketing?
There are plenty of International platforms that offer you this kind of jobs or projects.
- Hub Staff Talent and so on.
These are a few of the lists to explore where you can find email marketing project offers.
There is a huge demand for email marketing. If you have adequate skill and knowledge, you may easily try your hand with these platforms.
How much can you earn from Freelance Email Marketing?
Following are the screenshots of income that some Email Marketing Freelancers are generating on a few of the above-mentioned platforms. You may easily get an idea of how much you can earn from it.
As I said there is huge potential in this field. But, the only thing that you need to have is a proper skill and clear knowledge about it before diving into it.
To conclude, if you have the right skill and knowledge. If you can satisfy some of your clients in the beginning. And if you can get a few positive feedbacks from them at the starting phase of your journey with your quality of work, the potential is huge. You can earn a lot of money from it.
Hope you enjoyed the above piece of article on Email Marketing Freelance – Freelance Email Marketing – How to Do Email Marketing as a Freelancer. If you found the article helpful, kindly share it on any of the social media platforms below.